Technical Trainer - Metrology/NDT
Have you enjoyed a career within Manufacturing, that has included Metrology/NDT and then built upon this valuable experience to develop into a position where you are responsible for the training and instruction of others? Are you qualified in NVQ assessment as per the QCF framework or D32/33, A1?
Are you dedicated to shaping the futures of others and would welcome the opportunity to do so in a UK-leading facility for an outstanding, National training provider who have built a prestigious reputation for the delivery of Apprenticeships and other associated learning programmes and who partner with some of the most significant and recognisable Engineering and Manufacturing firms in our Country?
Perhaps you started your career in an Apprenticeship or alternatively see the true value in this practical route into industry and want to pass on this enthusiasm and drive to others, utilising your excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport at all levels to do so.
If the above applies, the role of Technical Trainer within the field of Metrology/NDT could be exactly what you seek in your next move. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Working in this amazing facility the purpose of your role is to lead the delivery of the metrology/NDT strategy, whilst supporting programmes as a whole. You will join a team working in this advanced training centre to teach on a range of programmes related to the specialist area.
You will be responsible for the delivery of courses, devising of schemes of work, session plans and compliance with procedures, course reviews, assessment and internal verification, staying ahead of developments relating to your specialist area. The role will also require specialist training with equipment supply partners and other related training courses, which you will view positively as you are dedicated to honing and developing your skills continually.
To be successful in your application for the role of Technical Trainer within Metrology/NDT, you will hold the following Key Skills and experience:
- Qualified for NVQ assessment as per QCF framework or D32/33, A1.
- Experience in a Metrology/NDT industry or related subject area.
- Some experience of engineering based apprentice/graduate programmes and assessment in a training or work-based environment
- Knowledge and competence in core functions such as: Metrology/NDT 1, 2, 3 etc
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Pragmatic hands on approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills & excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organisation
- Ability to travel; willing to attend off site meetings where appropriate
Further information about this fantastic opportunity, including a full job description, will be provided to suitable applicants ahead of any CV submission to our client.