Band 7 Occupational Therapist
Job title: Band 7 Occupational Therapist
Salary: £27 to £31.50 ltd per hour depending on experience
Length: ASAP - on going
Hours: 37.5 hrs
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to utilise your skills in a role that truly challenges you? Are you wanting to build and expand your Occupational Therapy career? Perhaps you are bored of the day to day drudgery of your current role and you're looking for a new opportunity.
As the Master vender for London North West NHS Healthcare trust, Medacs is given priority of all Locum Occuaptional Therapy positions across the trust which Covers both Ealing and Harrow Boroughs, we are currently looking to source Occupational Therapists who have the following skill sets who will be instrumental in joining and supporting busy departments to assist in providing patient care and reduce their patient waiting lists.
Using your knowledge and skills as an Occupational Therapist, you'll be working within mainstream schools and clinics providing treatments and assessments to children and young people with special needs. This will include those with physical disability and autism. You'll play a vital part in the helping and developing patients full potential of skills so they can move on and life life their way.
In this role no two days are the same, in a lot of cases you will be the only point of care for vulnerable patients. You'll need to take pride in providing high quality patient care but you'll be able to count on a supportive team who'll treat you like one of the family.
Located in Brent, please call Faye on for more information.
What we want from you:
- HCPC Registration.
- NHS experience as an Occupational Therapist.
- Minimum 3-4 years post qualification experience working with school aged and young people.
- Car driver.
What we can offer in return
- A recruitment consultant, compliance officer and payroll administrator dedicated to making sure you are looked after supported and have regular communications throughout the entire role.
- Confirmed booking durations with Rates and Rotas agreed in advance of booking.
- Weekly payroll.
- Access to all available bookings and can balance your availability to match roles that meet your needs
- Opportunities to Permanent Recruitment Roles new to market.
- Suitable Clinical supervision and Appraisal management.