This is an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading accountancy practice that is known for their amazing opportunities for career development and growth. This firm practice is looking for an Administrator to join their Collections team.
As the Administrator, your main responsibilities will be but are not limited to:
- Collecting outstanding debt via telephone and in writing
- Managing your own client portfolio of cases and conducting financial investigations
- Negotiating payment terms and dealing with B2B and B2C cases
- Improving collection results and contribute to the development of the department
- Working with your team to meet deadlines
The successful Administrator will have:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic recoveries environment liaising with differerent levels of personnel
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to think strategically
- A proactive attitude with the ability to work to meet deadlines
- A great communicator, both verbal and written
- Flexibility, able to cope with change and difficult situations
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, click apply now!