National Account Manager - Healthy Snacking Company
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a National Account Manager at an innovative challenger brand taking on the Blue-Chips within their market with a product that is truly unique to them. Operating in the healthy food space, already in all major retailers and growing at astounding rates they have all the characteristics of the next big SME success story! The company is currently growing at a rate of over 100% yoy and due to growth and success had lead them to want to expand their workforce. The head office is based in Central London.
The Role of National account Manager would involve the following:
- Manage trading relationships with Key National Accounts - Grocery and High Street (accounts are flexible depending on experience)
- Full P&L and Joint Business Plan Responsibility
- Helping to win new listings with other national chains
- Work closely with marketing to create innovative trade marketing campaigns
- Take a leading role in range review negotiations and presentations
- Leading Internal and External reporting as well as Forecasting Internally
- Report directly to the Head of Sales
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven experience managing Multiples accounts with FMCG
- Ability to build strong long-lasting relationships through effective communications and listening skills
- Ability to analyse data and identify gaps in order to recommend exciting growth opportunities
- Insight to offer feedback and suggestions to both internal and external senior managers
- Drive to experience change and work within a strong, self-motivated team to reach key deliverables in time and budget restricting conditions
- Experienced in Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- A University degree or equivalent
This role is ideal for someone looking to expand their responsibilities and grow within a rapidly expanding SME. You will join an exciting, entrepreneurial team passionate about growth and driving change within a blue-chip dominated industry.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.