Healthcare Assistant and Support Workers Required Falmouth
Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers required
Have you got what it takes to seize an exciting opportunity and become part of a busy healthcare team?
Location: Falmouth & Surrounding Areas
Alexander Chapel Healthcare is looking to recruit experienced Healthcare Assistants for temporary and permanent assignments in nursing and residential homes in Falmouth and surrounding areas.
You will support staff to provide a high standard of individualised and quality care to service users. You will promote opportunity, dignity, choice and wellbeing to ensure individuals enjoy the highest quality of life. You will participate in the daily activities, personal care and promotion of independence with a person centred approach.
- 6 months minimum experience within the last 4 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the UK without work permit or visa restrictions
- Commitment to the safe care and well-being of vulnerable adults and children
- NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care
- Car driver or willingness to travel
- Up-to £15 per hour
- Refer-a-friend scheme, up-to £100*
- Free mandatory and service-specific training
- Free uniform*
- Varied career opportunities
- Weekly pay
- Paid mileage
- Excellent out-of-hours support from our dedicated consultants
- Flexible working opportunities
Alexander Chapel Healthcare has an unrivalled understanding of the health and social care industry and support our workers in their chosen careers through comprehensive training, guidance and support. We believe in nurturing our staff so that they are happy and striving within their working environment.
If you have the skills, attitude and experience to be successful in this role, we want to hear from you today. Please submit an up-to-date CV detailing a full employment and education history.
*Terms and conditions apply.