Helpdesk Analyst - Hatfield - £20,000 to £27,000 per annum
Job Title: Helpdesk Analyst
Salary: £20,000- £27,000
Job Type: Permanent/ Full Time
Working Hours: 09.00- 17.30, Monday- Friday
An opportunity to join an IT Solutions/ Services company based in Hatfield has now become available. The business, established over 20 years ago, is seeking a Helpdesk Analyst to join their team.
The purpose of the role is to provide customer focused Helpdesk and Desktop Support to the EMEA region, ensuring the delivery of high quality IT operational services at one of the company’s customers.
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5% matched pension
- Provide customer focused Helpdesk and Desktop Support to the region
- Ensure that IT incidents, service and change requests are completed within business agreed Service Level Management Frameworks.
- Prioritise incidents based on their business impact.
- Follow escalation procedures to expedite incident resolution.
- Use Problem Management tools & techniques to identify the root cause of problems & select appropriate means of resolution
- Administer the internal telephone systems
- Maybe responsible for performing project work on occasions
- May perform inductions and follow up with one-to-one training
- Reports to the Helpdesk Manager,
- Work closely with other members of the IT Operations team to ensure an effective operational service is maintained.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) - Windows 7 or 10
- Must be educated to A Level
- Experience of technical support
- Good general IT understanding
- Experience of dealing with senior executives
- Experience of dealing with remote support teams & service providers
- Strong customer-focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal relationship/ customer management skills
- Logical/ structured approach to problem analysis
- Strong documentation skills
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.