Full time, permanent opportunity to join my client at their innovative Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Your new company
A market leader in their industry.
Your new role
- Co-ordinate monthly payroll & send to payroll provider.
- Keep track of variations to pay.
- Manage new starters & leavers ensuring all are updated for payroll cut-off.
- Liaise with payroll company as required.
- Resolve payroll queries & act as point of contact.
- Spreadsheet input.
- End of year payroll processing to include P60s & P11s
- Develop & maintain all admin procedures & processes within the HR department.
- Prepare offer letters, contracts, reference checks & leaver letters.
- Input new starters onto the HR system and ensure all documentation is collected.
- Upload adverts to recruitment websites.
- Reporting & analysis.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within a similar role.
- Sound understanding of payroll & procedures.
- Advanced Excel to include macros.
- Confidentiality & discretion are essential.
What you'll get in return
A market leading salary working for a well known brand in an exciting & dynamic environment with great benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.