Freelance Trainee Tutor-Assessor - Level 2 and 3 Recruitment Qualifications
Freelance Trainee Tutor-Assessor Level 2 and 3 Recruitment Qualifications
British Institute of Recruiters
Do you have experience of working in Recruitment? Do you fancy a change in direction? Are you passionate about sharing your skills and knowledge? Would you like to manage your own diary? We may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
Job Summary: Deliver full apprenticeships to include Functional Skills in Maths and English.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality teaching, coaching and assessment to Learners and assist them in preparing a portfolio of evidence.
- Adhere to all awarding body standards and other compliance as set out by ESFA and Ofsted.
- To ensure learners progress in a timely manner and remain on target for a timely finish.
- Share sector specific experience and knowledge with learners.
- Create, set and mark work related tasks to help the learner prepare for end point assessment.
- Complete related administration and reporting requirements in a timely manner and in line with company procedure.
- Liaise with Employers/Company Mentors
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in a recruitment environment.
- Current sector skills knowledge.
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C as a minimum or equivalent or prepared to take Functional Skills at Level 2
- Prepared to take relevant Assessor Qualifications and achieve within 6 months
- Prepared to take relevant teaching qualifications and achieve within 6 months