Static Electrical Engineer
Location: Southampton Royal Hospital
Salary: £28 -30,000 + Overtime + On Call Time
Hours: 08:00 - 17:00 weekdays
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will need a strong demonstrable facilities maintenance background for planned and reactive maintenance.
- As part of a team, reporting to the site supervisor, take ownership of electrical & fabric works at the site operating at all times to the standards thus ensuring continuity of electrical service to the client.
- To provide reactive and proactive support, assistance and guidance on various issues relating to engineering support
- Report shortfalls to the Engineering Supervisor
- As part of this role, there will be a requirement to attend for emergency call-outs as determined by a rota system.
- Complete PPM tasks in a timely fashion in order to meet KPI's
- Attend reactive calls within SLA's
- Carry out tests and complete records to ensure that statuary and mandatory compliance is maintained
- To be vigilant, and report any maintenance needs on the site
- IEE 17TH Edition Certificate
- IOSHH Certificate desired
- HV/LV understanding and HV AP experience desirable
- UPS, generator and switch-gear knowledge
- A can do attitude to all maintenance tasks
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills