aspire cambridge are recruiting for a highly organised and proactive Web Developer - Cloud Technologies to join a growing team in Saffron Walden. You will be responsible for the development of HTML5 applications and integrations with 3rd party solutions for deployment via our digital signage solution. You will be working closely with the core platform development team and report directly to the CTO.
Responsibilities - This role will include but will not limited to:
- Development of HTML5 applications "widgets" for use within our digital signage solution - both internal projects and customer facing projects
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have recently graduated with a Computer Science or similar degree or have 2-3 years web development experience and looking for the next step in their career.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience of:
- Server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX and API integrations
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Hours: M-F Full Time
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".