Head Chef / Kitchen Manager
General Manager vacancy:
Harvester are currently looking for an experienced Kitchen Manager to lead the kitchen team at one of our most well-established Harvester restaurants, set in a wonderful location surrounded by lakes and parkland.
The Montagu Arms is located just off junction 5 of the M4, not far from London Heathrow Airport, and within easy reach of London and Reading, there are plenty of attractions nearby, including Colne Valley Regional Park, Windsor Castle, and Thorpe Park.
You will need to be a high performing Kitchen Manager able not only to cope with volume but also be able to deliver consistent levels of guest service. This business is in a great location with huge potential for food growth. We are looking for a Kitchen Manager who is competent in running all aspects of a busy kitchen including recruitment, training and development of the team, excellent hygiene standards, and stock control.
An ideal opportunity for an experienced Kitchen Manager looking to further their career, so if this is you, apply now!
General Manager role:
- Managing and training your team
- Ensuring our guests are cared for to the highest standards
- Provide excellent customer experiences, acting as a host
- Working towards and achieving business targets
- Dedicating time to develop your team using our tailored development framework
What we can offer you…
- Structured, comprehensive induction
- Comprehensive training programme which will develop your skills and enable you to be promoted further
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme including high-street discounts
- Childcare vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Sharesave Scheme
- Being a part of a UK leading pub and restaurant company
We’re very excited about this role and would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes!
Please Note: due to volumes of applicants, our vacancies can close early. Make sure you get your applications in as soon as possible to avoid disappointment!
You will also be required to hold a full driving licence and must also have continued and unlimited access to a vehicle.