Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner - £38-45k (Manchester)
MERJE Ltd have been instructed to recruit an exciting and commercially focused Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner role for a global consumer goods business based in Manchester.
With an enviable range of cutting edge products and a global customer base, our client has ambitious growth plans over the next 3-5 years and are now looking to recruit a dynamic career minded qualified Management Accountant to work closely with the Head of Finance to deliver all month end corporate reporting in addition to developing and improving internal processes whilst supporting major strategic projects by supporting key business decisions through providing in-depth financial analysis and wider business support.
Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner duties:
- Consolidation of Group Monthly Management Accounts including P&L’s, Balance Sheet, & Working Capital.
- Consolidation of quarterly forecast and yearly budgets for the operating group, working with the Head of Finance.
- Management of the central submission, provide relevant analysis and also management of the Year end and Half Year statutory accounts production under IFRS.
- Management of daily / weekly orderbook reports, identifying trends and reporting to Group
- Functional owner of Group Reporting Dashboard - responsible for rolling out report development to users from exec level to commercial user
- Super user for Group Foresting system, Hyperion Planning, involved in on-going development and future roll-out to additional business units.
The ideal Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner:
- Ideally you will be a CIMA / ACCA newly / recently qualified with up to 3 years’ post qualification experience operating in a Management / Financial Accountant or Finance Business Partner role looking for the next step / greater exposure
- Possess good academics and be pro-active in your approach, willing to challenge existing processes / controls
- Commercially and analytically minded as this role will support all commercial analysis activity and will business partner across the business
- Great attention to detail with strong interpersonal skills whilst having excellent communication skills across all levels.
- Highly organised, diligent and structured individual with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
This is a fantastic and high profile Management Accountant / Finance Business Partner opportunity to work in a fast-paced global consumer products business with genuine opportunities to progress your career long term in an innovative and market leading business.
If interested, please submit for CV for immediate consideration as my leading client is looking to appoint imminently