INTERIM CUSTOMER TECHNICAL MANAGER - FRESH PRODUCE
Interim Customer Technical Manager - Fresh Produce
Competitive day rate
Home based with regular travel to South East
A new opportunity has risen to work with a leading supplier of fresh produce. My client works closely with all the major retailers and has high aspirations for the future.
- A role that will give you the chance to work closely with Waitrose.
- Being accountable for quality and customer throughout the supply chain.
- Implement opportunities that will maintain a competitive advantage.
- Driving category leadership through innovation and R&D.
- Communicating effectively and project managing.
- Evaluate business performance against competitors.
- Provide expertise, advice and technical input as required.
- MUST HAVE Enthusiastic with strong communication skills.
- MUST HAVE Fresh produce or agronomy experience.
- MUST HAVE Waitrose/M&S experience.
- SHOULD HAVE Strong negotiation skills.
- SHOULD HAVE Ability to understand customer requests and requirements.
- SHOULD HAVE the ability to be proactive and work autonomously.
- MUST BE sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel in the UK.
This is a great opportunity to work with a business that truly is ethical and sustainable. For a passionate and driven Interim Customer Technical Manager who is prepared to work hard, this really is a brilliant opportunity. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described.