A leading further education college based in East London is seeking to employ a qualified Catering Lecturer and Assessor for 8 hours per week. Specific days will be Monday and Tuesday with the potential for Monday and Tuesday evenings also. The role will be both assessing and delivering NVQ 1 & 2 Theory.
The successful candidates will be required to:
- Prepare clear lesson plans and devise schemes of work.
- Accurately complete the registers for each session taught.
- Deliver learning that inspires and motivates learners.
- Deliver the framework to learners age ranged between 14 - 19.
- Give clear aims and objectives for each session.
- Enhance learning though a range of innovative teaching strategies and engaging learning resources (including e-learning).
- Use the group profile to differentiate learning needs effectively.
- Mark students' work and maintain accurate assessment records.
- Give constructive feedback to learners.
- Direct Learning Support Workers in the class to support additional learning needs, where appropriate.
- Ensure Equality & Diversity is embedded in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Be aware of any safeguarding or health & safety issues and take appropriate action.
Our client is seeking Catering or Hospitality specialists with either a PGCE or DTTLS. Experience of teaching within a secondary school / college is preferable however they will also consider Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT's).
If you are interested in this role then please apply now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.