We are a start-up business within Capita's Digital & Software Solutions division, currently composed of technical and industry experts and operating in an agile manner with a flat structure. We are looking for an enthusiastic news/social-media junkie to play a significant role in the development of a tool which surfaces actionable intelligence for Financial Services clients - primarily Hedge Funds and Investment Banks. The post holder will gather and action client feedback both in terms of using the existing tool to deliver intelligence to the client and improve the user experience.
- Client interaction, requirements gathering and implementation.
- Understand and solve client problems in innovative ways.
- Become a super user of the existing tool.
- Assess and proactively improve the quality of information being delivered to the client.
- Closely monitor news and global events.
- Experience gained from within the Financial Services sector, ideally Investment Banking or Asset Management as an Analyst or Consultancy experience gained from a major systems integrator
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Advanced Excel skills and a understanding of data manipulation
- Enthusiasm, curiosity and problem solving ability.
- Strong communication skills focusing on delivering concise valuable information to clients.
- Technically proficient with basic awareness of social media data, APIs, databases etc.
- Able to manage time, prioritise and respond in a very fluid environment.
- High degree of personal responsibility and independence.
- Client sessions.
- Use of the existing tool to unearth actionable intelligence.
- Develop change requests to improve the user experience.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.