Salary: £20,000 per annum
Working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm - no on call duties
A Fantastic Opportunity to work for a well-established, high quality Home Care /Domiciliary Agency.
This is an opportunity to join a successful team who are expanding and can offer job security, fantastic support and an outstanding opportunity to build your career.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a database of service users from the private and local authority sectors. You will manage a database of carers to fulfil your client’s needs, building relationships with your carers and key stakeholders in order to maximise business. You will be responsible for handling packages of care, filling bookings and coordination of rotas.
Working in a fast paced pressurised environment you will be dealing with a wide variety of clients with differing healthcare needs.
You will be proactive, highly organised and able to work at a fast pace.
To be successful as the Care Coordinator you will need:
- A good knowledge and understanding of the care industry, and experience of coordinating within domiciliary care
- Experience of working with local councils and taking on packages of care
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of doing rotas
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive with excellent administration skills
- A Professional personal appearance
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships