Salary: Up to £43,000 per annum plus 3% flexible benefits + discretionary bonus + contributory pension
Lowell is one of Europe's largest credit management companies, with operations in the UK, Germany and Austria and a vision to be the best in its field in Europe. At Lowell we work with our customers to improve their financial well-being. We take the time to get to know each customer and better understand their individual circumstances, working out the best payment plan for them. Our personal approach is why we've been awarded an Exceptional 3 star rating by Investor in Customer for the last two years.
We are looking for Business Analysts to join our Operational Business Solutions team. The team is responsible for the overall business architecture at Lowell and this role will provide an opportunity to make a significant impact across the organisation.
This is an exciting opportunity to analyse, document and propose process and IT solutions for large and/or complex business areas/projects and to prepare documentation.
As a Business Analyst you will also build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and break down barriers to enable requirement solicitation and business design. Using your business analysis experience you will collect, understand, challenging and translate the business requirements for the project, creating appropriate functional and non-functional specifications and updating the traceability matrices as required.
This is a great opportunity for someone with business analysis experience gained within a financial services environment.
You'll be responsible for:
- Collecting, understanding, challenging and translating the business requirements for the project, and creating appropriate functional and non-function specifications, updating the traceability matrices as required.
- Capturing and formulation of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Analysing and documenting business processes.
- Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtain sign-off from internal clients on the specifications.
- Providing the link between the internal customer, development team and any third party regarding software functionality, throughout the development lifecycle.
- Fostering relationships with key business stakeholders and aiding in initiative formulation (including estimation) and business case creation and development.
- Enhancing and champion the "BA Vision" of business analysis best practice across the business.
- Actively seeking feedback on and seek to improve the Change Delivery project framework in liaison with the Programme Office Manager.
You'll need to evidence the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Commercial experience as a Business Analyst (preferably within the Financial Services sector).
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes.
- Demonstrable experience of writing requirement specifications for Information Systems.
- End to end experience of the project lifecycle.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users.
- Results orientated with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to be involved in continuously improving Change Delivery governance processes.
- BCS Business Analysis Certification (Practitioner or higher) and more than 3 years relevant experience.
- Broad understanding of project management PRINCE 2 methodologies and when they are appropriate.
- Experience in / appreciation of an Agile/SCRUM environment.
- Competitive salary with annual bonus
- Contributory pension
- 3% flexible benefits - including cycle to work, critical illness, dental insurance, childcare vouchers, travel insurance, dining club, retail discounts and the option to buy up to one week's worth of holiday subject to start date
- Free shuttle bus from Leeds City Centre
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
- Free on-site gym
- Excellent coaching and training