Purchase Ledger Clerk
PART TIME PURCHASE LEDGER CLERK
Working for a successful manufacturer and distributor company. This role will work within the finance department supporting with purchase ledger and finance duties.
YOUR NEW JOB...
• Processing of all supplier invoices and credit notes
• Resolving invoice queries with suppliers, procurement or managers
• Maintain the files
• Run suggested payments reports and collate invoice to support
• Issue remittances to suppliers to support payments and first point of contact for suppliers raising queries
• Process company credit card forms
• Process weekly wages liaise with payroll top resolve queries
•Support other members of the finance team
To apply for this role we are looking for somebody with previous purchase ledger/accounts payable/finance experience
Experience and confidence in computer systems preferably Sage Line 50, Excel, Word
WHATS ON OFFER…
Working Hours - Part-Time working 15 hours a week
Salary - £19,195.38 pro rata
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your CV without delay
Due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have not heard from the managing consultant within 1 week, please assume you have not been short listed.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is committed to a policy of equal opportunities in relation to job applications. A copy of our Diversity Policy is available upon request.
Charterhouse Recruitment (Yorkshire) Ltd is acting in the capacity of an Employment Agency for permanent appointments and an Employment Business for temporary assignments.