Partner Financial is working with the fastest growing division of a private equity backed, Global Business Services firm based in Central London. The business has been implementing their new strategic plan over the past 2 years, with strong success across the key regions, both through development and expansion of their service offering and various acquisitions.
Reporting directly to the Commercial Director, this role is pivotal in taking a lead in the financial modelling and commercial governance for new business bids. Based within the business development function, you will be supporting the operational leads and transaction managers with the commercial insight and financial models, allowing key business decisions to be made on the prospective bids.
This opportunity would suit a naturally talented individual who has the drive, ambition and potential to advance in a rapidly growing business. The business prides itself on hiring exceptional talent and because of this the internal progression opportunities are expediential.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining financial models for the various bids
- Completing bid price submission templates
- Supporting the operational leads in the pricing process
- Comparing proposed bids to similar existing contracts
- Presenting financial models to senior management
- Ensuring internal governance is followed throughout the bid process
- Supporting the completion of the business tender review documentation, facilitating a final decision
- Considering the commercial risks associated with the bid and challenge internally
- Liaising with legal to outline the key commercial points and ensure they are in the contract
- Providing commercial support to the wider business
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with experience of financial modelling and the pricing of new business. Experience working with and presenting to senior management in a commercial environment will be highly desirable. You will demonstrate effective critical thinking and analytical skills and have experience in articulating financial information and concepts to non-financial colleagues.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.