Job Title: Event Assistant
Salary: £22,000 per annum (pro rata)
Location: London (Piccadilly Circus), United Kingdom
Type Of Employment: Full-time, 10 month fixed term contract
We are looking for an event coordinator to join our busy and talented event operations team for a 10 month maternity cover period. The role focus is professional and timely delivery of a variety of events for its portfolio.
You will have responsibility for organising a number of different types of events including training courses, roundtables, conferences, seminars and awards dinners.
You will also liaising closely with sponsors and speakers so interested applicants must be able to demonstrate a flair for customer service. Often working on several concurrent events, the successful candidate must be adept at multi-tasking and prioritising their work load.
We require someone who can thrive in a fast-pace, high-pressured environment and who is prepared to hit the ground running. It is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to take their next step up in their event career. Sound like you?
- Some experience of coordinating B2B events, preferably within a commercial conference organisation.
- Excellent time management skills are a must, as is the need for careful attention to detail.
- Good venue knowledge and previous experience of negotiating with suppliers is required. An ability to manage costs efficiently and deliver events within budget and on time is also essential.
What's on offer:
As well as working with the most interesting, talented and fun people, we operate a culture where success is recognised. You will be supported throughout your career tailoring your development through management support, internal and external training courses, and on the job training. Based in a fantastic location at the heart of London’s West End, you will also have access to numerous retail discounts!
In addition to a Competitive Salary we offer the following benefits:
- 25 days Annual Leave (rising up to 30 days)
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Bonusly Employee Recognition
- Employee Discount Scheme
- Onsite monthly Chair Massage
- Eye-care Vouchers
- Vodafone Employee Advantage Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Flexible Working
And many more!
Infopro Digital also runs The Foundation which supports a number of charities. Staff can volunteer to contribute their skills and expertise to make a meaningful difference to the lives of others.
How to apply:
Click on "Apply" to start your journey.