FINANCE OFFICER - MANCHESTER CITY CENTRE - IMMEDIATE START - ONGOING TEMP - £23/24K - Monday to Friday - Full Time
- Process daily cash receipts in an efficient and timely manner
- Log of cheques
- Prepare bank deposits
- Process income and capital payments received
- Process proceeds of sale received directly into the bank account in accordance with office procedures.
- Monitor management account bank balances and cash flow
- Prepare dealing instructions for CFB units and other investments
- Create journals on Promaster:
- Capital receipts and other transactions
- Merging trusts
- Transferring between trusts
- Closing trusts
- Pay supplier invoices
- Record accounting transactions in SAGE
- Supplier invoices received & paid
- Other accounting transactions
- Prepare management accounts and variance analysis
- Prepare quarterly invoices for recharge
- Open trusts where necessary in accordance with office procedures
- Prepare discretionary grant schedules for committee meetings and other reports as needed.
- Import investment unit prices into Promaster
- Maintain financial and accounting records in a reliable order so as to be accessed when required.
- File documents on files promptly and according to office procedures
- Plan workload to comply with established time constraints
- Assist with daily, monthly and annual office procedures as required.
- Work co-operatively with other employees, clients and the public.
If you are interested in this vacancy and are immediately available please attach your CV and it will come straight through for review.