Billings Associate (9 Month Fixed Term Contract)
• To provide efficient administrative support for all client invoicing and credit notes ensuring that customer service levels are achieved whilst presenting a consistent 'face of CEB’ to internal customers globally.
• To generate a positive business impact through increased effectiveness and efficiency of the team for which they support.
• To provide special assistance to internal clients in accordance with departmental Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• To accurately transfer data to key SHL systems (e.g. SFDC and Sun) on behalf of all territories for the generation of invoices and credit notes.
• On receipt of invoice / credit note requests from all territories, identifying instances where requests need to be returned for correction or attention.
• Handling queries appropriately and as urgent priority.
• To understand and adhere to the CEB Quality Procedures and SLAs within individual territories.
• To act as the first point of contact for internal staff and billing enquiries related to SUN postings.
• Working and developing strong relationships with Collections and Customer Success teams.
• To identify process improvements and to undertake ad hoc projects as and when required.
Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word and Excel.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Strong team-player, able to work alongside others in a team setting.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail-conscious, methodical