Billing / Revenue Assistant - Global Central London Tech Company
Our Client, a Global Central London technology / telecoms company, is looking to recruit a Revenue & Billing Assistant to be based at their London European headquarters. The ideal candidate will take responsibility for a number of key financial account processes.
Supporting the Senior Revenue / Billing Accountant your core duties will consist of:
- Responsible for monthly data reconciliations
- Responsible for producing sales invoices and processing purchase invoices.
- Work closely with the Billing and Commercial Finance teams to ensure that the flow of billing and management information is accurate and timely
- Responible for solving billing related queries
- Preparation of monthly management information and reporting packs
- Performing monthly validation runs for annually recurring invoices
- Providing receivables and out payments to Financial Controller for cash flow reporting
- Provide cover for Senior Revenue & Billing Accountant when required
- Ideally you will have relevant university degree and previous experience within a similar role.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Access skills are essential with proven large volumes of data, pivot tables and formulas experience
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to communicate effectively on the telephone and in person
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Good problem solving ability
The role is both challenging and interesting, and plays a pivotal part within the finance team.
For the right ambitious candidate who meets and exceeds these responsibilities there will be the opportunity to develop and progress, whilst gaining formal qualifications, within a fast growing company.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!
Due to the high volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.