Up to £25,000 (depending on experience)
An immediate opportunity for our client, an Accountants based in Telford, who are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Officer to fully support their well established and thriving Payroll Bureau. They provide a broad range of general accountancy services to these clients. As Payroll Officer you will be responsible for running varied payrolls from start to finish, to include weekly, fortnightly and salaried for approximately 70 clients, working as part of a friendly and supportive team.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in a varied payroll environment, processing payroll from start to finish - SSP, SMP, banking payments, etc
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- This is a client facing role so it is essential that you have strong communication skills
- Ability to quickly resolve queries
- Previous experience of using Sage Payroll is preferable, although not essential
- Experience of auto-enrolment as you will be dealing with many difference pension providers
We are looking for a candidate who is immediately available to start on a temporary to permanent contract. An excellent opportunity for a candidate who has proven start to finish Payroll experience, who enjoys working in a busy environment.
For further information on this role please contact Michelle Willetts at Seymour John Ltd