Key Account Manager
This is a home based role (location flexible) covering the South primarily, but will also include regular national travel.
The salary is up to £60,000 plus monthly bonus (OTE £91,000) plus car and excellent benefits package.
This would suit someone with strong relationship management skills, ideally honed in specialist secured lending, used to working with broker networks/clubs. The key task for the Key Account Manager is to increase sales through the effective management of a number of key introducers.
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. We are going through a period of unprecedented growth and have grown in profit during every year of trading since 1974.
• Manage the relationships with and generate business from the allocated financial intermediaries
• Manage existing relationships, selling the company's products and services
• Achieve the monthly KPIs which form part of the Group's funding strategy
• Support the Key Account Director in implementing strategies
• Represent the Group at key industry events
• Monitor, analyse and evaluate broker performance
• Provide support to all key account financial intermediaries through education about the company's products
• Constantly strive to improve broker / customer service levels by challenging existing processes & practices, making changes where appropriate
• Maintaining a broad awareness of competitor and industry activities
• Providing performance updates/reports to the management team on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
• Striving to improve broker/customer service levels by challenging existing processes & practices
• Monitoring brokers' packaging performance, providing feedback to the brokers where corrective actions may be needed
• Managing the service levels of new and existing broker relationships, to ensure new business opportunities are maximised
• Maintaining an accurate working knowledge of the Group's current product criteria & underwriting procedures
• Ensuring that all deadlines and quality of work is achieved and accurate
• Handling of feedback constructively from brokers and liaising internally with other business areas
Skills & Experience:
• A background of working within secured lending
• A strong understanding and knowledge of the secured lending intermediary market
• The ability to work to targets
• Superior influencing and negotiation skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with all levels of seniority
• PC skills including Microsoft Office and experience of working with CRM
• An assertive and tactful manner
• Experience of running training sessions
• Strong objection handling and problem solving skills
• Full driving licence
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West’s most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, child care vouchers, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.