IFS / ERP Solutions Manager
You will be an experienced IT Business Systems Manager with extensive knowledge of ERP systems and solutions as you will be managing and leading a small team of consultants and analysts responsible for identifying and managing ERP solution opportunities and contributing to the ERP roadmap. Whilst the role is based in Greater Manchester there will be a significant amount of travel in the UK and so a driving licence is essential and a generous car allowance is offered as part of the package.
Working for a leading global player in the wet infrastructure arena with offices in Greater Manchester this role offers a good basic salary and car allowance with many other benefits. For the right person this is a superb opportunity to work for a company that has invested heavily in both its IT Infrastructure and its people with enormous future worldwide potential.
Candidate Profile Required:
- Leadership; Resilience; Self-starter; Enthusiastic; Articulate; Approachable; Assertive, adaptable, and creative;
- Personal integrity and a positive approach to representing the company;
Skills and Experience:
- Managed and delivered ERP solutions in complex technology environments;
- Vendor Management;
- Business systems support in a water/contracting environment;
- ERP in construction or consultancy SME;
- Oracle Database Knowledge;
- ERP - IFS App8
If you would like to know more and genuinely looking for a role which offers you a new challenge and an opportunity to have major influence on the company business success then please send your CV and an appropriate covering letter to support your application to Paul Elkin at . All enquiries will be treated as strictly confidential.