Educational Trainer - Area Manager
Do you have a passion for and experience of working in the education sector?
Do you have impeccable communication and interpersonal skills?
Then this could be a role for you…
Our client, a supplementary education provider, is looking for an Educational Trainer - Area Manager to support their instructors based in Scotland.
You will be based in the East Glasgow office but will cover the whole of the Scotland region.
Perhaps you have had a background in Education and are looking for something new? May be you have mentored teachers or tutors and are relishing a new challenge? Whatever you background, you will have a passion for the education sector!
Suitable candidates will benefit from a six month on the job training programme.
Key responsibilities as the Educational Trainer - Area Manager will include:
- Improving the quality of instruction and delivery of the company’s method of learning
- Supporting Instructors with strategies to ensure growth and achievement of their targets
- Prioritising area activities such as centre visits, training and analysing Instructor and student progress
- Continuously developing your knowledge and expertise of the company’s method of learning
To be considered for this role, you will need to have/be:
- A passion for, and experience of, working in the education sector
- A Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of grade B in GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent)?
- Impeccable communication skills and interpersonal skills
- A full UK driving licence (regional travel is a necessity)
- Previous sales/area management experience is ideal but not a necessity
- The flexibility to work extended hours
- Proactive and professional attitude
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training opportunities
- Travel expenses and use of a company fleet car for work purposes
- Company pension
- Private medical cover
- Life assurance and critical illness cover
- Flexible working
If this role is of interest, please submit your CV in Word format (not PDF) as soon as possible, quoting 'AE-Educational Trainer - Area Manager’