Senior Service Desk Analyst (Dutch Speaking) - Leading Software Tech Company
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Dutch Speaking) - Required Competencies:
- Must have front line Software and
- Hardware support experience
- Must be fluent or at least conversant in Dutch
Knowledge of technologies which include Microsoft Server and Desktop Operating Systems, Networks and communication protocols, Active Directory, Citrix, Terminal Server, Blackberry, Android, iPhone and Windows Mobile is required. Knowledge of Digital Dictations solutions, IIS, Virtualisation, MS SQL Server and MDM solutions is advantageous.
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Dutch Speaking) - Main Accountabilities:
The primary duty of the Senior Service Desk Analyst is to work with, support and act as a point of escalation for the Service Desk Analysts, who are the first point of contact for all clients’ enquiries, requests and issues raised via telephone, email and web. The Senior Service Desk Analyst will also assist the Service Desk Team Leader with the day to day running of the Service Desk, take on the Service Desk Team Leader’s responsibilities when required, and take the call overflow from the Service Desk Analysts when required.
- Provide first and second level support through taking calls and responding to emails
- Handle new and escalated Incidents via the Incident Management Process
- Handle new and escalated Requests via the Request fulfilment process
- Diagnose and resolve software, hardware, network and server issues with the BigHand software range
- Ensure own cases are handled and clients updated according to established OLAs and thresholds
- Proactively assist the Service Desk Analysts in providing first line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required.
- Receive strong, positive customer feedback on a regular basis
Senior Service Desk Analyst (Dutch Speaking) - Company Overview:
- Championing staff to think big
- Over 280,000 users of our solutions
- Worked with clients over many years
- Work hard but have fun along the way
- Leading software technology company
- World leading voice productivity solution provider
- Proud to be recognised as market leaders in innovation as a result
- Passionate about creating products that power our customers’ big achievements