Business Travel Consultant
Our Business Travel Consultants are the highest earners in the industry. The continued success of our Travel Consultants has led to a growth spurt, which means we're scouring the nation for ambitious sales-minded individual to join our teams in Central London.
Why become a Business Travel Consultant with Corporate Traveller?
Corporate Traveller's company culture simply radiates energy. We're exceptionally proud of our service and it shows. As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we offer our Business Travel Consultants award-winning benefits including:
- Excellent commission structure and uncapped earning potential
- Discounted travel and access to incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Fantastic social events e.g. Fly toSingaporefor an annual Global Gathering
- Exceptional career progression programme with worldwide opportunities
- Free health and financial consultations, onsite massage and fitness sessions
- Industry-renowned sales training from our home-grown success stories
- An opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
These benefits not only make us stand out from other travel companies, but have also placed us in 'The Sunday Times Best 100 Companies to Work For' for eight years.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
Drawing upon unsurpassable communication skills and a love of all things travel, our Business Travel Consultants manage a portfolio of corporate clients, each with a spend of between £50,000 and £2M. This client portfolio essentially becomes your personal (and profitable) business. From booking flights to arranging visas and travel insurance, you will ensure your clients' travel plans run without a hitch.
Business Travel Consultant Requirements:
- A minimum of one years experience in travel sales
- An insatiable appetite for sales; after all, the more you sell, the more you earn
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Confidence when handling key accounts
Finally, ambition and a tenacious streak is an essential ingredient; Corporate Traveller has a realm of career opportunities, not only in theUK but also overseas and as the company continues to grow, we want your career to grow with us.
Advance your Business Travel Consultant career now by clicking on the apply button below.