Client Service Executive - Battersea
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate Registration Day in Epsom on Tuesday 16th January!
We will be recruiting for a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions. If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself.
We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Location and time: Head Office, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom Surrey KT18 5AD. Tuesday 16th January 09:00am-17:30pm
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Client Services Executive
Our client an internet business servicing blue chip multinational companies worldwide. The position has great potential for career opportunities within a lively fast growing business. Due to continued expansion of the client base we require a very experienced proactive winner to join the team and hit the ground running.
The role of Client Services Executive will see you working alongside management to develop clients from order to implementation, to deliver exemplary client service and maintain strong relationships with the client to ensure future business.
Individuals will need to come from a solutions/service provider background with strong experience in the area and a demonstrable track record of over-achievement. Excellent telephone and communication skills are required as is a strong business acumen and a near annoying eye for detail.
A can do attitude is essential and must be backed by an ability to deliver.
The Client Services Exec will have the following responsibilities.
- To be the first point of call for all incoming client queries both technical and non-technical
- To be able to understand the details of the enquiry and investigate the issue and report back to the client
- To be a team player
- Maintain accurate and up to date working procedures
- To work in a structure, scheduled and precise manner
- Able & willing to learn new skills and techniques
- Good affinity with computers and sound knowledge of the internet
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English, with excellent telephone manner
- Degree or equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years office experience and good references
- Competent in Word, Excel
- Bonus opportunities (tb discussed on interview, pension, 4 weeks holiday increasing to 5 weeks, private health