Senior Business Partner
My client is one of the UK's leading publishing companies, based in Clapham. Their portfolio of titles includes many of the nation's best-selling magazines in addition to a selection of well-regarded, critically acclaimed novels that have catapulted one of my client's authors to stardom. My client is a highly acquisitive company and are also in the process of moving into the events industry, a move that should cement their reputation as one of the country's most influential media brands. Thanks to their continuing success they are searching for a Senior Business Partner to join their team. The combination of company and role make this a great opportunity for ambitious media candidates eager to progress quickly.
- Extensive business partnering with the Managing Director's of various departments with the Group.
- Overseeing the budgeting and forecasting processes and providing commentary and variance analysis on the results.
- Managing and mentoring a team of two part-qualified Accounts Assistants.
- Identifying efficiencies and cost-saving initiatives.
- Involvement in the finance integration of my client's acquisitions.
- Undertaking heavily analytical work in relation to exciting projects my client has green-lit over the coming months.
- Supporting the Group Financial Controller and Finance Director as appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified candidates ONLY.
- Experience in publishing/media would be highly advantageous.
- Degree educated may be beneficial.
- Natural leader at ease mentoring a team of two junior members of staff.