School Data Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Manager
Your new company
Our client is a highly successful and dynamic mixed 11-16 school located in Harlow, near to London and Stansted Airport. The Academy is at the heart of the local community providing high quality learning for all within a vibrant, caring and innovative learning environment that is underpinned by high expectations and high aspirations.
Your new role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Data Manager to join the Academy where you will be a pivotal figure in providing accurate data and up to the minute interpretation of pupil information. This includes effective management of all core data for the school which relates to pupils in SIMS.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to at least A Level or equivalent or have relevant vocational experience
- Experience of working in data management
- Ability to line manage the Data Administration Assistant, including giving instruction, overseeing and quality assessing work
- Ability to focus on detail and accuracy when compiling data reports
- Confident and at ease when meeting and communicating with a diverse range of people
What you'll get in return
The Academy are looking for a person who can make a significant contribution to the enhancement of Teaching and Learning. Our client is the sponsor Academy of a family of local schools, providing excellent opportunities to work cross school and phase and to make an even bigger impact.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.