Are you ready to take on a Director position? If you have outstanding leadership skills, energy and are passionate then you could be our client’s new Account Director! Enjoy numerous benefits and flexible working hours!
Account Director - About the client
Our client has over 20 years’ experience in the digital services field. They are continuing to win prestigious awards and are recognised in the industry. They have a number of fantastic clients that include some internationally renowned brands. Further to carrying out outstanding work, they are also very sociable and have regular events. This is a fantastic chance to work on some incredibly exciting projects with some truly great brands.
Account Director - About the role
The role of Account Director is located in Liverpool City Centre at the companies exceptional head office. Their office is very technically advanced and even includes a Wi-Fi equipped roof terrace. The Account Director will be tasked with many important and engaging roles. The Account Director will, therefore, be responsible for putting together various aspects of a campaign such as a strategy, content and the creative element and turning it into a groundbreaking piece of work that will exceed the client’s expectations! For you to thrive in this role, you will need to be capable and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you'll be liaising with major clients!
The Key Responsibilities:
- Liaise with clients, in a professional yet approachable manner, in order to identify clearly there wants and desires for the campaign
- Oversee the research, the planning and the implementation of successful campaigns from start to finish
- Evaluate the success of the campaigns, and then make suggestions on how to improve it where necessary
- Manage and build up the team of Account Executives in order to ensure that the team is working effectively
- Produce detailed reports on the feedback received regarding the campaigns
- Build and maintain strong relationships with third party suppliers
The Ideal Candidate:
- A self-starter who strives for excellent results
- Capable of working in a dynamic environment whilst still delivering high-quality campaigns and services
- Prior experience of working in account management is fundamental to the role
- Must be ambitious and have a desire to progress even further in your career
- Comfortable leading and managing a team; providing them with training and support where needed
- Outstanding communication, organisation and interpersonal skills are very important for the job particularly when dealing with clients
- Have an eye for detail along with a creative mindset
- Proven track record of delivering triumphant strategies
- Experience of planning and buying media across media and ad exchanges
Is this your dream job? Apply online today!