Accounts Payable Clerk - Join a great team at a great company
As we continue to grow so does our Finance Team. We pride ourselves on our collaborative and results-driven culture which has been recognised year-on-year by our ranking in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies To Work For.
Your day to day role will involve checks and verification of accounts payable records and/or balance accounts payable. You'll use office-automated systems to input data, generate reports and respond to enquiries.
You’ll join a well-funded private-equity backed business with an international presence. As a business, we deliver focused complex managed hosting and cloud infrastructure services and solutions to some of the world’s most successful companies.
- Working with the wider Finance team to gain an understanding of the day to day operations of the Finance department
- Paying suppliers and reconciling supplier statements
- Processing supplier invoices
- Payment of staff expenses, ensuring that they are in line with company policy and processing through to payment
- Daily contact with suppliers and clients by email, phone, fax or letter
- Attending meetings where supplier issues need to be escalated
- The primary area of responsibility for this role will be Accounts Payable, but will also involve working within Accounts Receivable and billing, to establish a fully rounded Finance assistant role
Skills & Knowledge:
- A Level/BTEC qualifications or equivalent
- Experience of using Microsoft packages (particularly Excel)
- Finance systems experience would be an advantage
- A positive attitude, excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivated with high attention to detail and an analytical mindset
- Some Finance/Accounts experience would be desirable