Relationship manager - HNW, Dutch speaker
You'll be working for an established international fund manager with £66 billion in assets under management. Based at the London office you'll be dealing with clients in the Netherlands on a remote basis. This is purely a relationship management role as opposed to sales, all clients will be provided.
• Oversee high-net-worth client relationships post sale. All business is signed up by a financial adviser who will then hand off to the relationship manager.
• Communicate current market strategy and portfolio updates to assigned clients.
• Act as the liaison between our affluent clients and the organisation’s investment decision-makers.
• Gain advanced finance and capital markets education through our training and mentoring program.
Experience and qualifications:
• Native or fluent Dutch AND English language skills required. Ideally already UK based.
• Applicable finance experience and knowledge of finance and capital markets.
• University Graduate.
• Highly articulate and personable with a strong, professional work ethic.
• Proven track record in dealing directly with Private clients (2-3 years)
• A good understanding of financial markets, concepts and current events.
• The ability to listen and empathize with clients, in good times and bad.
• The ability to communicate and educate.
• Personable and positive personality.
• FCA, RDR level 4 qualifications preferred.
Salary £60,000 plus benefits and annual bonus of circa £10,000 depending on performance .