Motor Claims Advisor
Motor Claims Advisor – Forest of Dean
Salary - £16,080
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join a vibrant Customer Care team; The Motor Claims Team is a constantly evolving area of the business, with several new client launches in recent years.
The role of a Motor Claims Advisor is to assist customers wishing to make a claim, either by phone or via their in-house system.
The majority of calls received are from dealers, submitting claims on the warranty holder’s behalf. Claims advisors take details of the failure, using the information provided, alongside the terms and conditions, to either accept or reject the claims.
Key role responsibilities:
- Answer and deal with incoming calls efficiently and professionally
- Speak to both garages and customers, negotiating parts and labour costs
- Resolve customer issues as efficiently as possible, ensuring total customer satisfaction
- Develop knowledge of clients and policy terms and conditions
- Handle written communication to and from customers
- Assist in the general administration workflow
- Maintain PC literacy – you will need a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Show ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Assist management team with special projects and ad hoc tasks as and when required
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively either by telephone or in writing
- 6 months’ experience in a Customer Service environment
- The ability to prioritise workload, ensuring important tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Self-organised with a flexible approach
- Can contribute to overall team spirit and help create a positive working environment for all team members
- The ability to be respectful & courteous to all staff and customers whilst being firm & fair
- Excellent attention to detail at all times
- This is a Full-time position with hours 09:00am-17:00pm, Monday to Friday
- Flex Benefits
- 22 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
GB Solutions are a leading employment agency for jobs in Gloucestershire and beyond. As a member of the REC, we are committed to working to the highest possible standards for candidates and clients.
Due to the high volume of responses that we receive for our advertisements we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you have not received a response within 5 working days of forwarding your CV to us, then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Thank you for your interest and please do not hesitate to forward your CV to us again for other roles matching your skills and experience.