Multi Skilled Shift Engineer - Electrical Bias
This position is offered on a full time permanent basis for our client based in Brentry, Bristol.
We require an experienced Electrical Engineer to carry out planned and reactive maintenance activities to a suitable engineering standard.
- Provide a rapid and effective response to production breakdowns throughout the shift, whilst maintaining or improving safety standards.
- Complete planned engineering activities based on an agreed list of priorities to the correct specification, whilst maintaining or improving safety standards.
- Identify and implement improvements (at a suitable level) to the process and equipment, whilst maintaining or improving safety standards. These improvements should focus on improved machine availability, performance, reject reduction, equipment lifetime cost and energy saving.
- Complete maintenance computer program used for recording activities and the use of parts.
- Carry out daily communication with the shift Team Leaders to review the progress of work.
- Assist the Team Leaders and Production operatives with production cover when required.
- Update drawings and specifications for machine modifications or parts.
- Provide engineering support to other maintenance staff within the works.
- Attend and contribute to process improvement meetings.
- Undertake any other reasonable request from the site Engineering Manager or production supervisor.
Salary £30,000 but could be negotibale for the right person.