This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineering Planner/Scheduler to join an established business. Permanent position, Salary £38K
- Working closely with both the engineering leadership team and the technicians alike, this role will interface with our internal customers including safety, production and quality.
- There will be a major project to assess and then improve how to plan and schedule the maintenance activities and have a key input to root cause analyses of repeat machine faults.
- You will develop a weekly maintenance schedule that is mapped to the resource available within the business and also subcontractors for specialist works.
- You will be responsible for the planning of each shut down and assessing the business priorities during the shutdown.
- You will develop a clear plan for a rolling 2 year period for all assets to cover all major works required.
- You will be a trade qualified Engineer with experience of planning and scheduling engineering activities with in SAP
- An excellent communicator with and ability to both understand and interpret information given by non-technical people and use this to help with the engineering planner.
To be considered for this role please click "apply now" and submit a copy of your up to date CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959917306