We are looking for a Calibration Technician to join an innovative, multidisciplinary technology organisation based on the outskirts of Bedford.
The company have over 20 years' experience in the development of software-based measurement systems, and they run a state of the art calibration facility designed for the calibration and certification of a variety of sound and vibration meters.
The position of Calibration Technician will be a varied and interesting role, based in the Bedford laboratory.
- Calibration of sound and vibration meters
- Developing new test procedures
- Documenting calibration procedures
- Maintenance of the lab and equipment
To be considered for the role of Calibration Technician you will need a relevant combination of training/qualification, and the following skills/experience:
- Experience in calibration & test of products
- Previous working experience in a lab environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivate and able to work alone and to part of a team
The company intends to grow its' Bedford office over the next year, so this is a great time to join the business. Full training will be provided.
To apply, please use the apply procedure on this advert.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959916189