Project Manager, Cornerstone or SAP SuccessFactors - Contract
HR Project Manager, Cornerstone or SAP SuccessFactors - Contract
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to project manage the delivery of the functional, technical and data streams of activity associated with the delivery of their Workday Services Programme.
The PM will have the following specific accountabilities:
- Bring together the existing functional, technical, testing, architectural and data activities set under one integrated plan
- Project manage the delivery of the integrated plan, working with the respective activity leads, SI and wider workstream leads
Essential knowledge, experience & expertise
- Outstanding project management experience, acquired through multiple large project delivery in global organisations;
- Specific experience of operating within a complex global organisation which is geographically dispersed;
- Demonstrable experience of delivering Cornerstone or SuccesFactors and complex integrations;
- Proven track record of influencing large teams of a diverse nature;
- Experience of working with the HR function;
- Able to manage budgets in excess of $5m annually;
- Able to manage project risks and dependencies;
- Ability to manage complex and senior stakeholder groups;
- Ability and confidence in managing activities with conflicting priorities;
- Team player, ability to lead and energize project teams;
- Risk & Issue Management
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Eutopia Solutions Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959921464