Cloud DevOps Manager / Team Lead - AWS, Google Cloud
Inspire People is seeking a Cloud DevOps Manager / Team Lead with a solid Linux background to lead a new Cloud DevOps team on behalf of an FTSE 250 mobile communications company, who are moving from an on-premise to off-premise cloud (AWS) environment. A strong Linux background, agile methodologies and ITIL framework and prior experience of managing a global infrastructure and DevOps team. Basic of circa £90k plus bonus. Central London.
As the Cloud DevOps Team Lead, you will lead, develop and coach the existing team during an exciting period as part of a major IT and digital transformation programme and help shape a new DevOps team.
Cloud DevOps Team Lead overview:
* Manage a new international team of Cloud / DevOps Engineers, providing technical direction/leadership to the Cloud / DevOps team.
* Support the provisioning of cloud and co-lo based data center services
* Senior technical point of escalation for major incidents and provide on-call support within a high availability production environment.
The successful candidate should have the following:
* A solid Linux Infrastructure background and a subject matter and hands-on technical expert on server, Cloud technologies, automation, core infrastructure, web technologies and other key areas but not limited to such as networking, virtualization, and databases.
* Practical experience in moving from an on-premise to off-premise cloud environment (such as AWS).
* Previous experience in managing global or international, diverse infrastructure teams.
In return, you can expect a stimulating and challenging working environment with great career opportunities with a company renowned as a market leader, plus excellent benefits including:
- Personal and Company Bonus
- 25 days holiday per year, increasing to 30 days after 5 years of service.
- Health Care and Dental Schemes
- Personal Health Insurance / Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loan
- Give As You Earn scheme / Employee Wellbeing Programme
- On-site facilities incl. an onsite gym, a subsidised restaurant and coffee bar
If you are a Cloud DevOps Manager / Team Lead looking for your next career move, contact Kelly Strong or Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People for more information.
Inspire People is acting as an employment agency on behalf of individuals and the employer.
"Team Lead DevOps Engineering", "Team Lead Cloud Engineer", DevOps, "Senior DevOps Engineer", "Lead Infrastructure Engineer", "DevOps Engineer Team Lead", AWS, "amazon web services", Linux, Azure, "Google Cloud"
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959918585