Head of Data - Manchester - £90k bonus
Head of Data - Manchester - £90k
Rullion are seeking a highly professional individual as they require a Head of Data on a permanent basis situated in Manchester.
We are currently recruiting for a Head of Data who will be responsible for leading and mentoring the MI and DBA teams in addition to cataloguing and managing data assets. This is a varied and exciting opportunity for an experience management information leader
- Providing strategic leadership of Management Information strategy and capability
- Building and maintaining internal relationships and trust.
- Providing guidance and counsel to the executive and senior stakeholders in defining objectives for the MI and DBA teams.
- Managing the enterprise-wide MI and Data Asset governance processes.
- Helping to develop and implement effective policies and best practices to protect and classify data assets.
- Managing the BI and DBA teams, and give direction to business owned MI resources
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness and adequacy of Management Information Reporting and recommend improvements.
- Owning and driving improvement across the architectural stack of Management Information and Business Intelligence vendor technologies, the associated managed services and operational procedures.
- Owning the Data Asset Classification due diligence process for 3rd parties and assure consistent responses to 3rd party due diligence requests.
- Promoting and encouraging data management excellence.
- Supporting and encouraging adherence to best practice frameworks such as ITIL, COBIT 5, TOGAF
What we are looking for;
- Previous experience as a management information leader is essential
- Technically skilled in the areas of data management and databases
- Experience of SQL and Relational Databases
- Knowledge of Legal and Financial Sector Regulatory Obligations
- Practical experience of Data Management software
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Information Risk Management experience
- Finance and accounting knowledge is desirable
If you are interested in this role please send your CV or call ************* for more details.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959912655