Lionbridge (UK) Ltd have a number of Permanent opportunities for Data Collectors/Administrators in the Rotherham area. These are team-based roles and will be on-site within our Lionbridge team in Rotherham.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, on a 3 week rotational pattern.
As a Data Collector, you are responsible for the collection and collation of data from a variety of Engineering and Manufacturing departments, gathering information from a wide variety of sources such as equipment, databases, spreadsheets etc.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Collects data for usage in databases and conducts related research to find information
* Talking to engineers and other team members to identify relevant data resources
* Researches databases, intranets, and other data sources for relevant information
* Runs reports from Microsoft Excel and other software
* Prepare summary reports as required
Skills and Experience required:-
* You must have a keen eye for detail and ability to analyse various kinds of data
* You must be motivated and proactive, and able to communicate with various different departments and teams.
* Ability to work with different kinds of data, including databases, spreadsheets, etc.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Willingness to adhere to all principles of confidentiality
* Able to show initiative, good judgment and resourcefulness
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Education and Qualifications
* Educated to GCSE level standard in English & Maths Grade C or above
- All roles require you to obtain a Disclosure Scotland Certificate, before commencing employment with Lionbridge.
If you have not heard from us within 14 days, your application has not been successful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959910251