VOIP / SS7 Support Engineer
An exciting IP Telecoms support role has arisen for a highly successful, team-orientated and motivated company in a branch of Telecommunications that is modern and flourishing.
Key Skills: IP Telecoms Engineer, Support engineer, voip, linux, SS7, SIP, SMS
Location: Dorchester., Dorset - DT1 2JY
Salary: From £20,0000 - £30,000 depending upon experience.
As IP Telecoms Engineer will be passionate about technology and customer service and working with the business in delivering excellent levels of service to a global customer base.
As IP Telecoms Engineer your primary functions of the role will be Installing & configuring Telecoms solutions and providing technical support for these products.
- Knowledge of networking components, VoIP, Linux operating systems and basic computer hardware components.
- Experience in telecoms with an understanding of SIP, SS7 (ISUP+SCCP), SMS.
- Working knowledge of Linux.
- High levels of energy, coupled with an enthusiastic, motivated and positive approach to technology.
- Pro-active and conscientious and be able to handle the conflicting priorities within a busy customer focused environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
As VOIP / SS7 / IP Telecoms Engineer your main function will be solving technical problems and investigating escalated issues.
This will also involve the deployment of specialised troubleshooting solutions to help ensure the intricacies of a challenging issue is captured. This may include, but is not limited to onsite installations or replacements of various hardware components, software patching, diagnostic testing, and the use of remote control tools used to access the user's machine for the purpose of troubleshooting and finding a solution to the problem.
Please click "apply now" for more details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913987