Commercial Gas Engineer
Commercial Combustion Engineer
Are you a Commercial Combustion Engineer looking for a new opportunity based with a company in the Heart of Exeter? Are you looking to join a leading independent family owned business? Commercial Combustion Engineer required to join a leading South West Independent company with Core Commercial and Blue chip clients. Girling Jones require a mobile Commercial Combustion Engineer to work across Devon and the surrounding areas delivering Maintenance.
Your new role
- Carry our checks on essential equipment
- Work efficiently to ensure all works are completed in a safe manner and to Health & Safety regulations
- Conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Respond quickly and effectively to breakdowns or other engineering problems
- Accurately complete all documentation required by the business and work closely with the H&S manager
- F Gas (advantageous)
- OFTEC (advantageous)
- CSCS Card (advantageous)
- DBS Clearance (Can be completed via Girling Jones)
- Electrical Qualifications and Experience (highly desirable)
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience within Commercial Environments and Blue Chip Clients
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with clients
What you'll get in return
In return a market leading salary plus package
The next step?
Click apply for an immediate call back or contact Adele at Girling Jones for a full detailed brief on the role.
Girling Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959913915