Assistant Management Accountant
About the Company: Our well established client is looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their busy office on a permanent basis.
Key Responsibilities: You will be responsible for the creation and accurate maintenance of the accounting data.
- Daily maintenance of cashbooks and bank reconciliations
- Raise bank transfers for authorisation
- Maintenance of purchase ledger with monthly control account and statement reconciliations
- Preparation of EC Sales List and Intrastat reports for submission
- Assist with the preparation of management accounts and the month end process
- Assist with creation of KPI reports and variance analysis
- Responsible for creating detailed reports on costs, giving advice and guidance where needed.
- Assisting in Stock and Overhead reporting
- Maintenance of the Asset register
- Assisting in the preparation of the year end statutory accounts including audit file
- Updating the MBP month end sales information, internal and external for customers
- Assisting with and updating the MBP sales budget spreadsheet
- Advice and assistance with Purchase and Sales Ledger
- Maintenance of ERP system data
- Provide support and cover to peers as required
- Intermediate Level Excel Skills
- ERP Systems Experience
- Previous Accounts Experience
- Good attention to detail
- Work accurately to tight deadlines
- AAT Qualified - Desirable
What's in it for you? This is a permanent position, working Monday to Friday. (Shift rotation would be Week 1 = 8am - 5pm / Week 2 = 8.30am - 5pm - early finish on the Friday for week 2 only) The salary with be £17 -22,000 P/A depending on experience. This role will also include a study package, either AAT or CIMA.
Interested to know more? My client is looking for someone to start ASAP so please send an up to date CV to ************************* or telephone ************ for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909343