NET Web Developer, Leeds
Harvey Nash is actively seeking a .NET Web Developer to join one of our clients on a permanent basis.
The organisation provides services to a variety of clients through web portals and applications which is the main focus for development activities. This position offers a lot of diversity in your day to day role as you will be working on client facing web applications as well as other internal business applications.
This position is suitable to an individual who enjoys interacting with business stakeholders and has the customer experience always in mind.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Excellent Communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrated understanding of software and web development techniques
- Solid understanding of MVC Framework
- Strong front end .NET development skills
- Understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft Unity or similar Desirable skills
- Experience working with SharePoint configuration and development
- Exposure to Dynamics CRM
If you are looking for a permanent position that offers a flexible working environment, diverse and customer facing development work, and a friendly and supportive team then please apply now.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959909304