We have an urgent requirement for an immediately available Brand Manager to join the marketing team at our client who is a well known global leader in their industry. The prime responsibility of this role will be to implement brand, product and communication strategy and maximise volume and profit opportunities.
- Develop and implement band strategies for all relevant brands to achieve competitive advantage and maximise volume and profit.
- Ensure effective product launches.
- Work with PR agencies.
- Develop and manage targeted advertising plans.
- Monitor and interpret market share development, trends in the industry and competitor activity.
- Key Requirements:
- Professional qualification in marketing or related field.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience.
- Experience managing multiple processes or projects.
- Up to date knowledge of latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Experience with content and social media platforms.
- Excellent communications skills and attention to detail.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79139348