Parts Coordinator & workshop assistant
Meridian are looking for a Part time Parts Coordinator & Workshop assistant to compile the quotations and work alongside the workshop team for our MHE client based in Avonmouth
Do you know what the following items are?
Transmission Friction Plates
If the answer is yes;
Then we want to hear fro you........
This position plays an integral role within the company, you will be responsible for the day to day compilation of quotations, sourcing and pricing parts and reviewing stock. As well as assisting a busy team of engineers both within the work shop and field.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for the duties outlined below.
Additional responsibility's and duties may evolve as the role develops.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- to generate quotes from the engineers reports (the engineer will supply the relevant information to compile these quotes)
- To liaise with the service administration team on quotes compiled, supply admin with the relevant documents to support the quote.
- Identify parts, Sourcing and pricing parts for the fleet and COP trucks.
- To support the engineers and workshop with part enquiries.
- Take telephone inquiries, source, price and quote for the customer.
- Check equipment details on system.
- Check prices on protean against suppliers prices.
- Identify and list parts not on in stock.
- Cross check all parts in and out of stock prior to requesting new orders
- Be well organised with good planning skills.
- Be able to communicate at all levels
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Work well as part of as team
- Good time keeping
- Be respectful, honest and trustworthy with good work ethics.
- Be cultural aware and sensitive
You will have the following skills:
- Office systems and packages
- To be able to deliver high levels of accuracy in all aspects of the work undertaken.
- Customer focused
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving
- Decision making
- Effective verbal and listening
- Effective written and record keeping.
This can be a full or part time position dependant on experience and skill set.
£8.50 per hour.
This role has potential to develop for the right candidate.
Previous experience of automotive / Fork lifts / MHE engineering & parts departments an advantage due to the nature of this role.
Please contact Teresa to find out more about this position on:
0117 906 5804
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79093104