For: Purchase ledger - GBP10.00 per hour - 3 to 6 month assignment
Meyer Scott Ref: VR/05968
Meyer-Scott have worked with this business for some time and can therefore vouch for their culture and the way they look after their people.
A business which has journalism at its very heart. Their newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week.
If you are interested in working for this business, they are attracted to people who are willing to stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to their readers and customers. They embrace creativity and initiative and have some of the most talented people in the industry.
This company is now looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to work as part of a team.
The duties of the role are as follows;
· Bar-code and scanning of all AP Invoices
· Inputting internal reversal documents onto the system ensuring accuracy at all times
· Updating supplier bank details
· Learn the process to create new AP supplier accounts to assist as and when required
· Preparation of letters to suppliers
· Managing the internal red bag process (receiving and sending twice weekly)
· Providing assistance with the input of miscellaneous payment requests
· Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required
Only working a 35 hour week. 9am - 5pm.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79089556